- Expert feedback on your investment ask
- Professional review of your growth strategies
- Training in communicating and presenting your company
- First class opportunities to build your professional network
Apply no later than 10 may 2020.
Språngbrädan Investment Readiness is a program where you as a founder or co-founder of a startup prepare before raising capital and meeting external investors. Up to five startups that are accepted to the program will get the opportunity to present their case to one of Sweden’s largest business angel networks. We encourage participants to pursue investor contacts outside Connect also. No exclusivity – we want you to suceed!
Keep in mind that finding the right investor takes time.
We accept up to five exceptional startups to each batch.
Last day for application 10 May 2020
- Aktiebolag (required)
- First version of product or service
- Proof of concept
- String traction (paying customers preffered)
- Min 2 team members
- High growth potential
- Scalable business model
We are looking to accept startups in different markets and industries
Cost for participation
The program is FREE OF CHARGE for startups with a turnover up to 2 MSEK.
Membership in Connect Sverige Region Öst is required after being accepted to the program:
– 4000 SEK for two years membership if you have less than 10 employees